Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Deleted the LIFE JAM PLAN on accident

Have you ever started to write something and accidently delete the whole fucking thing? I just did that and of course I thought what I was writing was pretty good but apparently it wasn't meant to be. LOLOLOLOLOL! What the hell?




Must have fucked up on the wording of it, so the world figured it shouldn't be read. Here we go again:

 I woke up this morning and decided that every day I am going to organize it around the woman I am and not let life get in the way. The woman I am is incredibly successful and ready to change the world in a better way.

 First I need money to do the things I want, of course, and lot's of it. NOT in a greedy way: well maybe a little greed, but also alot of good for the world.  I have this cleaning business and I have a fuck-ton of other entrepreneurial ideas but I need one of them to start making lots of money first. Then I can move to the next things; because, let's face it, if you want to do much of anything you need some damn money. Right now I've had it set up where I am making ok money to provide for me and the kiddos. While saving some and spending a little. The things I would like to do to help make the world a better place I need alot more money.

With that being said here is a quick run down of my Life Jam Plan:

1. Every morning I am going to imagine the amazingness of what I am going to accomplish: like a fucking killer body, kickass house, sweet business, really great kids, endless money coming in..oh yeah and a nice car BUT the main thing is the next phase of imagining which is making the world a better place (no you do not get details on that just yet)

2. Plan the day as the successful woman I am: for instance: does this woman get up and drink loads of cream and sugar in her coffee to start the day and a crappy breakfast??   NO: she has a very healthy herbal tea concoction (not marijuana: for christs sake: herbs like: lavendar, echinacea, chamomile, green tea etc) and a well rounded breakfast to fuel her body. Then she works diligently on organizing and growing her business, spending, then working out and planning vacations etc. etc.




 That's it my plan quick and simple. I will keep you posted on the progress...




P.S. I bet you are wondering what's up with that picture huh??

 I don't really know...it's making me laugh my ass off, so I thought you might like it too
ahahahahahhahaah

No comments:

Post a Comment