Monday, October 15, 2018

I seriously lied to you..



I decided to leave this post, as it's all part of the motion of life.  Note: the relationship did not work out. We weren't right for each other so I ended it. Think it was kind of mutual...



I was so completely done with relationships, busy planning my life solo. Have to say it was damn hard to do; with seeing men just walking around all over the place. Like, really, don't they know that I need to not see them, especially when they are extra attractive?

  I wrote about the perfect guy for me and decided he was a figment of my imagination. Well apparently I already knew him. Between that post and now, I am in a relationship with the EXACT guy I thought I made up and I was already friends with him. What the fuck, right? So yeah I lied about not dating.

And it was really hard to NOT date for as long as I did. One day when I had my internet hooked up, the dude that shows up to fix it, was ridiculously attractive. I about closed the damn door in his dreamy blue-eyed face. Instead I just stayed in the other room and tried to not look at him. What is wrong with guys like that? Showing up to hook up my internet with a face and body like that? Come on now..

Obviously my singledom didn't last as long as I had planned. I am now in a committed relationship and actually....wait for it.....happy about it.  All those people who said just do you and forget about a relationship, yeah I guess they might know a little something. That is when we found each other, he was doing the same thing; saying to himself fuck relationships. Now I just need to not fuck it up.
Much easier said then done.

One thing that needs to happen is my kids need to stop being psycho when they are around him. They love him and want him around but all their crazy little energy comes off in ways like hitting each other, whining and asking for things in high-pitched nails-on-chalkboard type of voices and anything else kids might do when they are getting used to a change. How does anyone deal with this? I do not know how even I do, at all. How is my brain even working anymore ?

I keep thinking that me and my crazy little monsters are going to scare him off for good. So far he is sticking around, we even talk about the future and make plans: he does this too, not just me. Damn I wonder how did this happen, I was supposed to be single forever and now am with a dude I really like. Its a good thing cause maybe I'll stop being mad at all the men just, you know, living their lives and walking around for me to see... Now I don't even notice them, imagine that?

No comments:

Post a Comment