Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Fuck Perfection

I used to try and strive for everything to be perfect and I just had a realization that you know what? Fuck it, fuck that, fuck perfection. No one and nothing is perfect, as we all know. And I am especially not perfect. My art is not, my writting is not, my body is not, everything I am, do and around me is not perfect. So with that realization being had, I am dropping all these stupid projected ideas. I will present my art, blog and everything I do as not goddamned perfect because it is a reflection of everything around me which is un-perfect. If the form in my art sucks I no longer care, if my words are not spelled properly fuck it. This is me and this is how I present to anyone who gives a shit to take a look. Maybe I will sell a few un-perfect things, maybe I won't. Maybe people will like this blog and maybe they will hate it but damn it's worth it because at least I decided to put it all out there and see what happens.

Here is my sweet little 2 and a half year olds piece of art which is perfect:



No comments:

Post a Comment