Friday, December 8, 2017

Guilty Freedom

When the kids go to their Dad's for a few days I get super excited, but like that guilty excited. It feels wrong to be separated from them for short periods of time but then again I feel like a REAL mother-fucking person!

The first thing I do is clean my house and hide all the toys in the kid's rooms. It's insanely great and warm feeling to have a nice clean house to relax in, maybe even giddy.

Cleaning when the kids are home is utterly pointless. As soon as any room looks half-way decent they drag some toys in or tear it up one way or another, they will throw cushions on the floor, spill and drop every piece of food and/or drink that comes close to them, overflow the sink, play with the rugs, splash paint water on the walls, finger paint with poo......haha j/k! Might as well though!

I also lie to people and tell them I am super busy all weekend. This way I can do whatever the hell I want! Like work on my blog, paint, eat a lot of junk, sleep for hours and hours, watch Netflix and youtube videos uninterrupted, take a shower while listening to music, omg the anticipation! Terrible right?!?!

Home alone baby, I feel like a Queen!


No comments:

Post a Comment