Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Single Forever

Anytime I hear someone talk about their ex, I side two different ways. Usually, when a woman is telling me about her ex, I'm like yeah, what an asshole, screw that dude. Who treats someone like that?? I have been there, I feel you! Dudes suck, who needs 'em??

Now when a guy is telling me about his ex first I'm like agreeing: oh yeah that sucks. Then as he's telling me more I'm just kind of looking at him. Then my arms are crossing and I'm sort of glaring at him, thinking what the fuck did you do to her? Jesus, dude quit being a dick-hole. Screw that I'd dump your ass so fast. In my mind I'm starting to see what is wrong with him and how he probably fucked up bad.

 If I were to go out on a date: which I'm not doing cause when a dude let's me know about his ex I'm going to end up telling him where he fucked up and he better go apologize to her cause she deserves to be treated better. Then he will probably be like yeah, you are so right and there I am looking in my beer all by myself. How sad, right?

Haha, but not sad.

I seriously love doing whatever I want and not worrying about anyone else and there damn feels, except my kiddos of course. And you know, kids they have A LOT of feels. 24/7 feels. Non-stop. Never-ending. Things happening. Feelings need validation. Fights need mediation and lot's of boo-boos kissed (many that didn't even hurt but it was a little bump nonetheless).

No wonder I don't date, there is no time for that while dealing with kids and their feels. Much less all the baggage that alway's comes with a relationship. Too bad you can't just build a significant other. If I could my guy would be the shit. Every girl would want him. He would be handsome and healthy (doesn't have to be chiseled or anything just healthy), he would enjoy doing things: like cooking or building and have hobbies. He would have a decent job. Oh yeah and good at sex. Not fake good but for real good. Most of all he would just be a normal fucking human being that has interests and passions about things and cares about other people. That's it. Apparently, these qualities are very hard to come by. Why is that? It makes no sense

No comments:

Post a Comment