Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Jammin' out in the Car


A few months ago I was driving around and was really ridiculously happy. I was thinking about life and how I'm KILLING it right now, in the best possible way.

Let's face it, I've made some pretty terrible choices in my younger years. Not these recent years, of course. Before. Not now. Anyway, besides the point, I was so happy so was jammin' out with the radio blaring, dancing and singing all the while driving. I was feeling awesome and on top of the world. 

Nothing could or would bring me down.

Those are some powerful thoughts, by the way.

It must have been a few days later, I was driving to work or the store maybe and feeling pretty mellow and chill. There was an old pick-up truck in front of me with a man probably in his late 40's early 50's. He had the radio on and was fist punching the air and rocking out. He had his hair tied in a nice long ponytail, I could see the outline of his hair in my car.

You know what? I actually felt pretty uncomfortable witnessing his joyful air punching. It made me think about when I was rockin' it in my car, all the other people around me must have felt as uncomfortable watching me as I am watching rocker dude in front of me.

Not as cool looking as I thought. Not at all.  I might re-think jammin' out in the car for now on....Or I can do it even more joyfully and gleefully

No comments:

Post a Comment