Sunday, October 7, 2018

Last week until Dream Goal is happening

Next week is my last full week of work then I will be working 3 days at cleaning houses/my old business and the other two will be working on my art business from home. I am nervous and excited about the change. Nervous that the art business will not pan out and no longer working those two days=less money. I could loose too much money but I have some back up money saved for bills and it will get me through the winter if needed: yet I would rather save it. I have a budget worked out so I should be fine.

Putting that aside I am very excited and do know that I have the past experience and self-confidence to turn my art into a really productive business, yet I know it will take time to grow, as anything does. There are so many things I could do to make money: although, I think it is best to keep it narrowed down and focused to one area then maybe extend to other areas or businesses.

 I feel like a quitter with the cleaning business but it is definitely serving/has served it's purpose. Making money, paying bills, savings and a great stepping stone to doing what I really love: creating and writting. The decision to do this was really hard. Fear was the ultimate factor in keeping me from moving forward with my dreams. Then after thinking on it for months, possibly years to get me to now, I decided that I will never know until I try. Thinking about the worse that could happen if I fail lead me to my decision to move forward. The worse that could happen is I am not making enough money then I will have to pick the cleaning business back up, find a different job or money making means. Honestly, if that is the worst that could happen what the hell am I waiting for?? So here I am planning out the next month to follow my dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment