Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Toxic Relationships

I am sitting on the bed looking at the clock, thinking about stealing a few more moments to write. My son is hiding his face in the bed next to me, then jumping up and running to the top of the stairs and yelling uh-oh down to his sisters. Then, of course, he is running back, while yelling and then bouncing back next to me, to hide his face. Repeating this over and over.

 I have all these little humorous things to write about and now have forgotten them all. How is it, that kids can alway's get you pre-occupied so you don't get anything done. Relationships too (at least they always side-track me);  especially shit-ass crappy relationships. I have definitely had my fair share of those.

For that reason I have decided that I am completely done dating, I am much happier on my own. The more I think about being single, the more excited I am for my future. That's how terrible my relationships have been.  I am excited to not be in one. Thinking about the next decade of me and my three crazy ass kids and no one else except for friends makes me feel so happy.

I'll never forget this one toxic relationship I found myself in. One night he was doing nothing but sleeping peacefully next to me and I had this urge to kick him. Like my leg was going to do it. It was twitching and my brain is yelling at it, do not kick him: that would be considered abuse!

Then I'm thinking is it abuse? He's bigger than me. I could just give him a real swift hard kick and act like I'm asleep. It would probably make me feel a whole lot better, dealing with him day in and day out... if I could just kick him once. My foot kept twitching and telling my brain to do it, often. Then as a few days go by I started wanting to hit him too. I figured at that point I better just break up with him.

By the way, I kept it together and never kicked or hit him. In case you were wondering.

This is the guy that called and told me that he was about to turn onto River Des Peres and he said it River Dez Perez!! Ohmigod, this made me LOL and I couldn't stop. It's actually not even that funny but damn I needed to laugh I guess.

The same, guy apparently (after we broke up!!, I swear) got a tattoo on the back of his neck and it was spelled wrong. Talk about regretting a tattoo.


No comments:

Post a Comment