Saturday, October 14, 2017

Blood,Pregnancy, Full-Moon, The Beast

The other day I decide it's a great idea to call the ex and, you know, be civil. We are chatting about this and that about the kids, no big deal. Then he decides he wants to inform me about this weekend, when he is supposed to have the kids for the full weekend. He let's me know that, he can't. He can just do saturday night.

 I wasn't too happy about it, but I was like alright sure he can go out and take them sat night. Then after this he has to take them for the...before I finish my sentence he says I'm not doing this. And hangs up the phone.

I'm like really wtf? You know, who does that?  Normally I might handle this in better way but it's right after the full moon and I explode. This is some serious fucking intolerable shit. I know some of you are wondering wtf the full moon has to do with it?



 A woman's ovulation cycle syncs with phases of  the moon. Most women, apparently have their period with the new moon but mine is in-sync with the full-moon, well right after. Women who are synced with the new moon means they ovulate during the full-moon and have their period during the new moon. Different times in your life you will sync differently, depending on your mind-set or life situation at the time. I find this beyond amazing.

So anyway, when women are on their period we do not take shit from anyone. Like all the sudden we turn into The Beast, this monstrosity of a woman. Who will speak her mind and not take shit from anyone. We should be like this all the time and some women are (which they are seriously the shit!) other women are like that during certain times.

Also when you are pregnant the Beast emerges. It's like a survival thing. Back in cave woman times when we lived in the wilderness and we got pregnant people would die easily: sickness probably starvation etc.  so women probably had to push out baby's alone sometimes and then find away to keep them alive, talk about some scary survival shit. Women had to protect themselves and the baby, probably other kids too.  Be on the alert for wild animals who will kill you and drag your child off, disease, starvation and God knows what else. Evolution made us tough to deal with these scenarios (my unscientifc theory) which created the Beast in all women. Men probably have it too but I'm not a man so I can't vouch for that.

I remember one time when my mom was pregnant everyone knew you had better listen to her, she was a Beast. There was no fucking up. Oneday right after she organized and cleaned the fridge, I put the mustard on the wrong shelf. This was probably after us kids had been destroying the house she just cleaned and was the final straw of keeping the Beast at bay. She growled this hideous beastly growl and I'll tell you what: I never forgot. That mustard goes on the mother fucking door, one shelf up and to the left. My mom she is amazing and quite Beastly.

A person learns to listen to the Beast. When a woman first gets pregnant she is not quite full-blown Beast yet. You can tell by how her bf, husband, partner, significant other reacts when she asks him/her to pick her up some moose-tracks from the store. I don't care who you are, you need some moose-tracks when you're pregnant. I mean that's the best ice-cream. It has candy and chocolate in it. Can't go wrong.

Anyway, in the beginning of the pregnancy, the partner will be like, yeah ok, after I finish doing this thing I'm doing, I'll go right out and get it. She's trying to be nice to them still and she might be able to keep the Beast behind bars. for a short time. Then partner runs out and gets the ice-cream. Comes back home, they didn't have moose-tracks so I got you smores, partner says. She grins and keeps Beast hidden. She thinks to herself (or I thought to myself, as this happened to me) who the fuck gets smores? It's the worst ice-cream at the fucking store. It's so bad you never see it anywhere, then when you do there's like a hundred of them and on sale for $1. Nobody wants that shit. But she eats it anyway cause her pregnant body is craving fat, calcium and (sugar?).

By the end of her pregnancy, the partner, oh they know about that Beast. They are now kissing her ass: rubbing her feet doing things such as that (which they should be doing as her body is growing their beautiful baby! So amazing!!). Partner now knows one inconsiderate move and the Beast comes out. Now when she asks for moose-tracks partner jumps up and runs to the store. They are going to go to every store as quickly as possible because that Beast is some scary ass shit. She is not putting up with any type of insensitive behaviour.


My ex, he hangs up on me right on the first day of The Beast happening (period time, not pregnancy). I pick that phone right up, call him back and let the Beast tear into him. No way am I putting up with this shit. Any other day I might handle it more calmly but not during my Beastly time. I go on and on, screaming, my throat starts to hurt. You know he stays on the phone listening to this (if it were me, I would have hung up)?! You know what happens for the weekend? He takes the kids. Us women, we have evolved to fighting during certain times and sticking up for ourselves, mostly during pregnancy and periods. Maybe one day will all stick up for ourselves all the time and then eventually we will not have to anymore. People will have evolved to be sympathetic and understanding. Then the Beast may not need to exist anymore.

Now I need some moose-tracks, it's my Beast time.

No comments:

Post a Comment