Friday, October 27, 2017

When It Flickers It's Good

The last blog, I got on the topic of ex's and it got me to thinking about the time I was introduced to this lovely word: Dick-hole. This word is great. It's worse then ass-hole, yet slightly funny. Dick is worse then ass and dick-hole is much worse than an ass-hole.

When my ex and I first starting dating he was driving and had a small bout of road rage. He is screaming at the car in front of him and yells that the dude is a fucking dick-hole....I just sat there and looked at him thinking about this new word. It's kind of brilliant. If you replace dick with vagina and get vagina-hole, it does not have quite the same effect. Calling people vagina-holes just doesn't sound as bad as a dick-hole. A vagina-hole produces babies and it's a nice spot. But a dick-hole is just freaking perfect, when you are mad at someone or many someones. They are now a bunch of dick-holes.

After introducing this word to me, to my delight, I discovered, he apparently is quite creative when it comes to coming up with vulgar vocabulary.

Here is a great one to reference a penis. Wicker sticker. That one is a dandy. This one he came up with so he could let someone (his girl-friend or friend) know that something made his wicker sticker flicker.

Or you could say to someone that they need to try this amazing ________  because it will make your wicker sticker flicker:  Try this delicious spicy chili I made, it'll make your wicker sticker flicker. How great is that? You know that if it flickers, it's a good thing. The chili is going to be amaze-balls.

I will honestly never use these words, as it's really kind of weird: wicker sticker; although I do find it pretty humorous.

No comments:

Post a Comment